Computer program for calculation and design of drive train in motor vehicles
The program runs on all IBM-compatible MS-DOS computers that are running MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32 bit or 64 bit. Our programs do not run on Windows RT. We recommend that you use a PC with at least 2 GB of RAM and 20 MB of free space on the hard disk. A DVD drive is required to install the program. If you do not have a DVD drive on your computer, you can also obtain the program or programs on a USB memory card for a small supplement (also for updates).
We are fundamentally unable to provide any guarantee/warranty that the data contained in TrailerWIN/CraneWIN will match the actual weights or dimensions of the vehicles or equipment. DriveLineWIN is available in Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Slovakian, Spanish and Czech.
DriveLineWIN can also run without TrailerWIN.
- Fig. 1/5 Menu for selecting the truck maker, chassis, engine and transmission, rear axle transmission and tyre size. Engine speeds and vehicle speeds are shown for the individual gear settings. Editing the data results in immediate correction of the diagram
- Fig. 2/5 In this menu, the traction is displayed in the individual gear settings via the vehicle speed (traction hyperbola). Editing the data results in immediate correction of the diagram
- Fig. 3/5 In this menu, the climbing power is displayed in the individual gear settings against vehicle speed. Editing the data results in immediate correction of the diagram
- Fig. 4/5 Menu with data and diagram of engine torque against engine speed
- Fig. 5/5 Menu for setting/editing roll resistance, total weights and adhesion coefficient of tyres/road